- Begin by pouring 1 dose of crystal hardener followed by 2 doses of Crystal Resin
- Mix thoroughly to ensure optimum hardening
- Pour mixture into silicon mould
- Leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
As this is the first time i have used resin i wanted to do some small samples to see the outcomes. I have created 4 small moulds all slightly different.
- In the first mould i included 2 small pieces of shiny textured paper.
- In the second mould i scrunched up some small pieces of tissue paper
- In the 3rd mould i dropped in some marble ink
- In the 4th mould i sprinkled in some powdered tie dye pigment